Certified Agile Leadership 2 (CAL2) with Michael Sahota – Live Virtual 28-30 September 2022
- 0 (Registered)
“The Sahota” CAL 2 Live Virtual Experience is a deep dive into the concepts of the CAL1 and we continue the journey with Playbook 2.0
“Agile Culture & Leadership” The Masterclass (CAL2) with Michael K Sahota
“A new way of being enables a new way of working”
Evolutionary Leadership takes your organization to the highest levels of performance.
CAL 2 is a deep dive into the concepts of the CAL1 and we continue the journey with Playbook 2.0 for alignment, practical role-playing, organizational listening and advanced leadership skills.
Why you want to be here:
- Increase your effectiveness on your personal and professional life
- Evolutionary Leadership is the key to your success and want to grow
- Use crucial conversation skills for resistance, implementation and change
- Learn facilitation techniques to unlock Org. performance
- Playbook 2.0 extensions for Gain the competitive edge to influence culture shift in organizations
- Gaps in your leadership, gain skills to evolve faster
Meet Michael, your breakthrough Agile Leadership trainer
Michael is a leading trainer for the Certified Agile Leadership program through the Scrum Alliance. He has taught over 2,000 graduates worldwide.
His classes are controversial and unique. This is what allows his students to flourish. He shows them what the missing pieces are to common organisational challenges. You can go back to your organisation and implement right away.
He’s been in the Agile world for 20 years and is the expert in helping leaders bridge the gap between Agile and organisational reality.
Overcome the top 90% of organisational challenges with Agile.
Michael Sahota will help you to excel in your career by teaching you how to:
- Use the Playbook for high-performance organisations
- See causes of resistance and mitigate them
- Overcome key Agile challenges
- Develop leadership behaviours necessary to influence organisational culture
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organisation
- Have key conversations to clarify what is desired
- Enhance your own leadership skills
Breakthrough your Agile Leadership roadblocks with Michael Sahota
- This is not for you if you are looking for another tool or tactic that will get you marginal growth in your organization.
- This is for you if you want a breakthrough experience that turns you into the leader you want to be.
- You will be equipped with the right frameworks and mindset to go back into your organization and create real efficiency.
- This CAL is Advanced education for leaders, executives and change agents creating Agile environments.
Your live interactive experience
This is a live interactive course. It is designed and set up just like an in-person training.
Taking CAL2 will not only make you a better change agent it will change your being.
A must have for every leader, mind blowing insights.
My recent virtual CAL2 experience with Michael and Audree was fantastic. It was like no other leadership training I’ve ever taken. Their command of the content, clear delivery and unconventional technologies kept us all off balance and growing. Forget the Agile mindset. This experience is light years beyond that!
Australian NSW/VIC/ACT times:
September 28: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
September 29: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
September 30: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
New Zealand times:
September 28: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm NZST
September 29: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm NZST
September 30: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm NZST
What to expect of the course
- Live polls (using PollEverywhere)
- Small virtual room breakouts for discussion
- Live drawings
- An internet speed of at least 8 Mbps (up & down) (check your speed by Googling “speed test” and run the test)
- A front-facing camera so that everyone in the class can see you. (Test this before the course.)
- Audio with the ability to speak to and hear each other in the class (test this before the course)
- Zoom meeting technology
|Early Bird||$4,150||Until 1 month prior|
|Regular ticket||$4,800||Until 2 days prior|
|Group of 4+ from the same organisation||Contact us|
All rates inc. of GST
To register one or more participants for this course, simply select the “BOOK NOW” button at the top of this page.
- Credit card – Mastercard, Visa or American Express
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment – must be made within 7 days (choose “Pay by Invoice” as Payment Method)
Curriculum is empty