Certified Agile Leadership 2 (CAL2) In-Person with Michael Sahota -Sydney, 20-22 March 2024
- 0 (Registered)
“The Sahota” CAL 2 Experience is a deep dive into the concepts of the CAL-E & CAL-O (formerly CAL1).
Continue the journey with Playbook 2.0 for alignment, practical role-playing experiences, and organisational listening, and advanced leadership skills. It also covers additional material that builds from your prior CAL training around organizational evolution and high performance. It consists of a 3 day training/workshop followed by a 6-month integration program.
Why you want to be here:
- Increase your effectiveness on your personal and professional life
- Achieve results faster
- Use SELF Framework tools to look really smart
- Journey together with other Evolutionary Leaders
- Create rapid alignment and results that stick.
Meet Michael, your breakthrough Agile Leadership trainer
Michael K Sahota has transformed personal challenges into a beacon of transformative leadership, embodying the journey every leader can undertake towards mastery and growth. As the architect of the Shift3.14 Evolutionary Leadership Framework™ (SELF), he offers a pioneering approach that integrates strategy, culture, and leadership, guiding those intent on achieving holistic success.
His insightful literary contributions, such as “An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide”, “Emotional Science: The Key to High Performance”, and “Leading Beyond Change”, are renowned for their blend of leadership wisdom and emotional intelligence. These works provide leaders with both clarity and actionable solutions to pressing challenges.
In training and consulting, Michael’s impact extends far beyond mere knowledge transfer. Delving deep into the intricacies of the human ego, he equips leaders with transformative tools, fulfilling his mission to ignite the flame of evolutionary leadership, with ripple effects promising global change.
Michael Sahota will help you to excel in your career by teaching you how to:
- Use the Playbook for high-performance organisations
- See causes of resistance and mitigate them
- Overcome key Agile challenges
- Develop leadership behaviours necessary to influence organisational culture
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organisation
- Have key conversations to clarify what is desired
- Enhance your own leadership skills
Breakthrough your Agile Leadership roadblocks with Michael Sahota
- This is not for you if you are looking for another tool or tactic that will get you marginal growth in your organization.
- This is for you if you want a breakthrough experience that turns you into the leader you want to be.
- You will be equipped with the right frameworks and mindset to go back into your organization and create real efficiency.
- This CAL is Advanced education for leaders, executives and change agents creating Agile environments.
|Early Bird||$4,150||Until 1 month prior|
|Regular ticket||$4,800||Until 2 days prior|
|Group of 4+ from the same organisation||Contact us|
All rates inc. of GST
To register one or more participants for this course, simply select the “BOOK NOW” button at the top of this page.
- Credit card – Mastercard, Visa or American Express
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment – must be made within 7 days (choose “Pay by Invoice” as Payment Method)
Curriculum is empty