- 0 (Registered)
“The Sahota” CAL1 Experience
How may we foster an Agile mindset to create a nimble flexible organisation powered by engaged, innovative people?
The focus of this “Agile” Culture & Leadership experience is cultural, with an outlook towards Being Agile. We look at topics such as leadership, organisational structure, culture, and organisational growth.
“A new way of being enables a new way of working”
Our focus is long-term sustainable growth from a holistic and integrated perspective.
Meet Michael, your breakthrough Agile Leadership trainer
Michael is a leading trainer for the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL-E & CAL-O) program through the Scrum Alliance. He has taught over 2,000 graduates worldwide.
His classes are controversial and unique. This is what allows his students to flourish. He shows them what the missing pieces are to common organisational challenges. You can go back to your organisation and implement right away.
He’s been in the Agile world for 20 years and is the expert in helping leaders bridge the gap between Agile and organisational reality.
Overcome the top 90% of organisational challenges with Agile.
Michael Sahota will help you to excel in your career by teaching you how to:
- Use the Playbook for high-performance organisations
- See causes of resistance and mitigate them
- Overcome key Agile challenges
- Develop leadership behaviours necessary to influence organisational culture
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organisation
- Have key conversations to clarify what is desired
- Enhance your own leadership skills
Breakthrough your Agile Leadership roadblocks with Michael Sahota
- This is not for you if you are looking for another tool or tactic that will get you marginal growth in your organization.
- This is for you if you want a breakthrough experience that turns you into the leader you want to be.
- You will be equipped with the right frameworks and mindset to go back into your organization and create real efficiency.
- This CAL is Advanced education for leaders, executives and change agents creating Agile environments.
Your live interactive experience
This is a live interactive course. It is designed and set up just like an in-person training.
Australian NSW/VIC/ACT times:
February 24: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
February 25: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
February 26: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
New Zealand times:
February 24: 10:00 pm – 4:00 pm NZDT
February 25: 10:00 pm – 4:00 pm NZDT
February 26: 10:00 pm – 4:00 pm NZDT
What to expect of the course
- Live polls (using PollEverywhere)
- Small virtual room breakouts for discussion
- Live drawings
- An internet speed of at least 8 Mbps (up & down) (check your speed by Googling “speed test” and run the test)
- A front-facing camera so that everyone in the class can see you. (Test this before the course.)
- Audio with the ability to speak to and hear each other in the class (test this before the course)
- Zoom meeting technology
Expectations of participants
- Participants must be fully present and participating (on Zoom with video) during the entire 3 days of training to receive CAL-E & CAL-O credential from the Scrum Alliance. I.e. no driving, no other meetings. We support this requirement to support an optimal training environment for participants.
- Please note that the CAL-E & CAL-O is conducted in English and a comprehensive understanding of the language is necessary.
This course provides the opportunity for you to earn both the CAL-E and CAL-O certifications from Scrum Alliance. The CAL I is discontinued as of the end of 2020. Additionally, you earn:
- 14 PDUs | 14 SEUs
- 2 year membership with Scrum Alliance
- 1 book by Michael Sahota.
|Early Bird||$2,900||Until 1 month prior|
|Regular ticket||$3,200||Until 2 days prior|
|Group of 4+ from the same organisation||Contact us|
All rates inc. of GST
To register one or more participants for this course, simply select the “ENROLL” button at the top of this page.
- Credit card – Mastercard, Visa or American Express
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment – must be made within 7 days (choose “Pay by Invoice” as Payment Method)
Q: WHAT IS CAL-E, CAL-T, & CAL-O?
Q: Do all CAL-E & CAL-O trainings cover the same content?
A: No. And there is a good reason for this.
All CAL1 trainings cover the same set of high-level learning objectives.
However, each training is as unique as the instructor. Each CAL1 reflects the unique leadership and organisational development journey of the instructor.
Our CAL1 experience, reflects the unique intellectual property developed over a decade of professional practice. Our approach has been proven around the world through the success of our graduates.
Q: What are the pre-requisites before CAL-E & CAL-O?
A: You are expected to have basic knowledge of Agile. This may have come to you through industry experience, reading, meetups or formal training. This course is designed for anyone seeking to foster a more “agile” high-performance organisation. It is accessible and essential for leaders in innovation, lean, human resources, etc. – not just Agile.
Participants are expected to complete 2 hours of videos and readings in advance of the training. Then there is more time to focus on discussion and exploration. The reading guide will be shared with participants after registration.
Curriculum is empty
- 16 contact hours of training
- Scrum Alliance Certification
- Electronic course workbook
- A book by Michael Sahota
- Ongoing online support