- 0 (Registered)
“Agile” Culture & Leadership (CAL1) in Sydney with Michael K Sahota
How may we foster an Agile mindset to create a nimble flexible organization powered by engaged, innovative people?
The focus of CAL1 is cultural, with an outlook towards Being Agile. We look at topics such as leadership, organizational structure, culture, and organizational growth.
Our focus is long-term sustainable growth from a holistic and integrated perspective.
Overcome Top 90% of Organizational Challenges With Agile. Michael Sahota Will Help You Excel In Your Career By Teaching You How To:
- Use the Playbook for high-performance organizations
- See causes of resistance and mitigate them
- Overcome key Agile challenges
- Develop leadership behaviours necessary to influence organizational culture
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organization
- Have key conversations to clarify what is desired
- Enhance your own leadership skills
Breakthrough Your Agile Leadership Roadblocks With Michael Sahota
- This is not for you if you are looking for another tool or tactic that will get you marginal growth in your organization.
- This is for you if you want a breakthrough experience that turns you into the leader you want to be.
- You will be equipped with the right frameworks and mindset to go back into your organization and create real efficiency.
- This CAL is Advanced education for leaders, executives and change agents creating Agile environments.
Here’s What Leaders are Saying
- “The best leadership and growth activity, I’ve done in 25 years!” – A. Heath, Delivery Manager
- ” Take the course if you wish to lead. It’s like no other.” – K. Wilson, Agile Coach
- “Prepare to have your mind blown. Unlike anything you’ve experienced before.
- Get out of the matrix!” – K. Ali, Agile Development Manager
MEET MICHAEL, YOUR BREAKTHROUGH CERTIFIED AGILE TRAINER
Michael is a leading trainer for the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL1) Program through the Scrum Alliance. He has taught over 700 graduates worldwide.
His classes are controversial and unique. This is what allows his students to flourish. He shows them what the missing pieces are to common organizational challenges. You can go back to your organisation and implement right away.
He’s been in the Agile world for 20 years and is the expert in helping leaders bridge the gap between Agile and organizational reality.
About the certification
Graduates will receive the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL 1) designation from Scrum Alliance®.
- 16 Professional Development Units
- 16 Scrum Education Units
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance®
- 2 free books, Decision Cards, and more
- Registered Education Provider with Scrum Alliance® and PMI
Q: What is the difference between SAFe and CAL1?
A: On the surface, the goals of SAFe and CAL1 are similar: An Agile Organization.
SAFe has an excellent focus on Tactical elements of Agile such as the process, roles, multi-team releases. It is a wonderful way to adopt Agile practices in a large organization. One might say the focus is on Doing Agile. The focus here is on what may we do to improve things with as little organizational change as possible.
The focus of my CAL1 is cultural with an outlook towards Being Agile. How may we foster an Agile mindset to create a nimble flexible organization powered by engaged, innovative people? For this, we look at topics such as leadership, org structure, culture, and organizational growth. The focus here is long-term sustainable growth from a holistic integrated perspective.
Q: What is the requirement for CAL1 certification?
A: Attending the full class is sufficient. There is no exam.
Q: Do all CAL1 trainings cover the same content?
A: Yes and No. All CAL1 training covers the same set of high-level learning objectives. But, each training is as unique as the instructor. Each CAL1 reflects the unique leadership and organizational development journey of the instructor.
Q: What are the prerequisites before CAL1?
A: You are expected to have a basic knowledge of Agile. This may have come to you through industry experience, reading, meetups or formal training. This course is designed for anyone seeking to foster a more “agile” high-performance organization. It is accessible and essential for leaders in innovation, lean, human resources, etc. – not just Agile.
Participants are expected to complete 2 hours of videos and readings in advance of the training. Then there is more time to focus on discussion and exploration. The reading guide will be shared with participants after registration.
|Early Bird||$2,970||Until 1 month prior|
|Regular ticket||$3,245||Until 2 days prior|
|Group of 4+ from the same organisation||Contact us|
All rates inc. of GST
To register one or more participants for this course, simply select the “BUY THIS COURSE” button at the top of this page.
Credit card – Mastercard, Visa, Amex
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment must be made within 7 days – choose “Pay by Invoice” as Payment Method
Curriculum is empty
- Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Scrum Alliance Certificate
- Course workbook
- Ongoing online support
- Two free books
- Decision cards
Level 4, Holme Building
The University of Sydney, NSW 2006