Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) Virtual-Online 1 December 2023
- 0 (Registered)
Our Certified LeSS Basics course is an insight-packed introduction to the highly regarded LeSS and LeSS Huge scaling frameworks.
The course includes examples and first-hand stories from scaled Agile adoptions including recent in-person and completely remote LeSS adoptions in Australia.
This course is for anyone curious about how LeSS is different from other approaches to scaling such as SAFe, the “Spotify Model” etc. Being informed about this allows you to provide advice about the choice of scaling approach at work or to decide whether to take a 3 day Certified LeSS Practitioner course yourself.
Don’t be fooled by the word “Large” in the “Large Scale Scrum”. LeSS can be used with 2 small teams and upwards working on a single product offering. LeSS is not only for tech. product companies. The truth is that many banks and insurance companies use LeSS.
As an Agile Coach and consultant, Rowan Bunning CST has been guiding large-scale Scrum adoptions in Europe and Australia since early 2008. This includes LeSS adoptions with companies in financial professional services and video games development. Rowan is a Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP) and a LeSS Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) having studied LeSS with both of its creators: Criag Larman and Bas Vodde.
Rowan is one of the most experienced Certified Scrum Trainers in the Australian region having delivered over 500 courses with accreditation by Scrum Alliance.
By the end of this course you will be able to describe with confidence how LeSS deals with some of the most common issues when scaling Agile development. This includes how to
- structure your teams to maximise ability to work on the highest customer value at scale,
- eliminate scope and date agreements i.e. The Contract Game,
- eliminate painful dependencies rather than just manage them,
- improve agility well beyond the rigidity of quarterly (PI) planning cycles,
- communicate and coordinate between teams whilst minimising centralised meetings and without coordination roles, and
- achieve agility by simplifying your organisation rather than relabelling the current organisation with agile-sounding terms.
Our virtual training continues to be called “amazing”, “insightful”, “fun and informative” by participants.
This course timing is: 8:00am – 4:00pm (AEDT) | 10:00am – 6:00pm (NZDT)
The following table shows the total price in AUD inc. GST.
|Early bird >2 weeks prior||$550|
|Group of 3+ from same org.||$550|
|Group of 6+ from same org.||Contact us|
To register one or more participants for this course, simply select the “BOOK NOW” button at the top of this page and complete the online sign-up at Eventbrite.com
- Credit card – Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – choose “Pay by invoice” as Payment Method
Terms & Conditions can be found on the first page of the booking transaction at Eventbrite.com
What participants are saying
Curriculum is empty