Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) COVID-Safe In-Person 7-8 June 2021
- 0 (Registered)
Guaranteed to run
In-Person is back! COVID-Safe for your peace of mind.
This Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course is an intensive deep dive into the world’s most popular Agile method: Scrum.
This course is scheduled in 8-hour sessions across 2 consecutive business days. The session timings in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) are as follows.
- Session 1: Monday 7th June 9am – 5pm (AEST)
- Session 2: Tuesday 8th June 9am – 5pm (AEST)
Location and COVID-Safety
Our venue is the Cullen Room at HostCo. This is on the main campus of The University of Sydney at Science Road in Camperdown (just off Parramatta road).
The room is over 170 sqm with high ceilings, large windows and, if weather permits, natural ventilation. There is ample outside space for meals and a full COVID Safe plan that will be applied. Our COVID Safety plan can be provided upon request. Please contact us if you would like a copy.
How to Achieve Certification
Certified ScrumMaster is the most widely recognised Agile-related accreditation in the world. Certification body Scrum Alliance was founded in 2001 and is a not-for-profit association. With over 1 million practitioners having been accredited with Scrum Alliance, it is the largest Agile-specific professional membership organisation globally.
There are three steps to becoming a Certified ScrumMaster:
- Familiarise yourself with Scrum through the pre-course study material provided by Scrum WithStyle
- Complete our Virtual CSM course including 16 contact hours
- Pass the CSM Test after the course administered online by Scrum Alliance
For further information on the certification process, see the Scrum Alliance website.
This course qualifies Project Management Professionals (PMPs) for 14 PDUs as approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- 16 contact hours of training with an Agile practitioner with 19+ years of experience and Certified Scrum Trainer since 2008
- Certification Test administered online by Scrum Alliance
- Certification as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) active for 2 years for participants who pass the post-course Certification Test
- Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea will be provided. Unlimited tea, coffee and water throughout the day.
- Course Workbook containing all standard course material
- Graphic illustrations by the trainer in addition to the workbook
- A digital portfolio of the collaborative work that you contribute to
- Ongoing support via the Scrum WithStyle Alumni Workgroup on Slack
- A letter of course completion that may be submitted to your employer and/or a professional body (PMI, ACS or similar) for PDUs (available on request)
Scrum WithStyle offers generous discounts for early registration as well as group bookings. The following table shows the total price in AUD inc. GST.
|Ticket type||Price inc. GST|
|Early bird >2 weeks prior||$1,350|
|Group of 3+ from the same organisation||$1,350|
|Group of 6+ from the same organisation||Contact us|
To register one or more participants for this course, simply select the “ENROLL” button at the top of this page and complete the online sign-up at Eventbrite.com
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – choose “Pay by invoice” as Payment Method
- Checkout using your Mastercard, Visa or Amex credit card with the for me below:
Terms & Conditions can be found on the first page of the booking transaction at Eventbrite.com
1 - Scrum Framework
2 - Scrum Roles
3 - Scrum Practical
4 - Continuous Improvement