- 0 (Registered)
This Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course is an intensive deep dive into the world’s most popular Agile method: Scrum.
Live Virtual Training
There’s no need to worry about missing out compared with in-person training. This course is not a series of pre-recorded videos that you passively watch. This CSM is a live interactive virtual experience with the trainer coming to you live from Sydney, Australia. It covers all the same learning objectives as our in-person CSMs – just using a different interaction medium. As a bonus, you will come away with a lot of practical techniques for remote working!
You can expect a highly interactive virtual learning experience with continuous live video amongst all participants. The course is designed to exploit the potential of state-of-the-art online collaboration tools as well as leveraging research-based adult eLearning approaches to maximise learner interaction and retention. All this from the comfort of your own home / office / home office!
Instead of sitting and staring at a screen for long 8 hour days, this course is scheduled in 4-hour sessions across 4 consecutive business days. The session timings in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) are as follows.
- Session 1: Monday 29th March 9am – 1pm (AEDT)
- Session 2: Tuesday 30th March 9am – 1pm (AEDT)
- Session 3: Wednesday 31st March 9am – 1pm (AEDT)
- Session 4: Thursday 1st April 9am – 1pm (AEDT)
The session timings in New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT) are as follows:
- Session 1: Monday 29th March 11am – 3pm (NZDT)
- Session 2: Tuesday 30th March 11am – 3pm (NZDT)
- Session 3: Wednesday 31st March 11am – 3pm (NZDT)
- Session 4: Thursday 1st April 11am – 3pm (NZDT)
How to Achieve Certification
Certified ScrumMaster is the most widely recognised Agile-related accreditation in the world. Certification body Scrum Alliance was founded in 2001 and is a not-for-profit association. With over 1 million practitioners having been accredited with Scrum Alliance, it is the largest Agile-specific professional membership organisation globally.
There are three steps to becoming a Certified ScrumMaster:
- Familiarise yourself with Scrum through the pre-course study material provided by Scrum WithStyle
- Complete our Virtual CSM course including 16 contact hours
- Pass the CSM Test after the course administered online by Scrum Alliance
For further information on the certification process, see the Scrum Alliance website.
This course qualifies Project Management Professionals (PMPs) for 14 PDUs as approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- 16 contact hours of training with an Agile practitioner with 19+ years of experience and Certified Scrum Trainer since 2008
- Certification Test administered online by Scrum Alliance
- Certification as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) active for 2 years for participants who pass the post-course Certification Test
- Digital Course Workbook containing all standard course material
- Graphic illustrations by the trainer in addition to the workbook
- A digital portfolio of the collaborative work that you contribute to
- Ongoing support via the Scrum WithStyle Alumni Workgroup on Slack
- A letter of course completion that may be submitted to your employer and/or a professional body (PMI, ACS or similar) for PDUs (available on request)
Scrum WithStyle offers generous discounts for early registration as well as group bookings. The following table shows the total price in AUD inc. GST.
|Ticket type||Price inc. GST|
|Early bird >2 weeks prior||$1,100|
|Group of 3+ from the same organisation||$1,100|
|Group of 6+ from the same organisation||Contact us|
To register one or more participants for this course, simply select the “ENROLL” button at the top of this page and complete the online sign-up at Eventbrite.com
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – choose “Pay by invoice” as Payment Method
- Checkout using your Mastercard, Visa or Amex credit card with the for me below:
Terms & Conditions can be found on the first page of the booking transaction at Eventbrite.com
- 4 Live Virtual Sessions
- CSM Certificate after passing exam
- Active Certification for 2 years
- Digital Course Workbook
- Illustrations by Trainer
- Collaborative Work Portfolio
- Ongoing Support via Slack
- PDU letter (optional)
Live Virtual via Video
Streamed live from Sydney, Australia