This Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course is an intensive deep dive into the world’s most popular Agile method: Scrum. It is an immersive learning experience emphasising hands-on participation through a mix of interactive seminars, group discussions, team activities, games and role-plays.
We use highly immersive adult learning techniques such as visual modelling, simulations, role-plays and ‘Training from the Back of the Room’ activities to enable self-directed learning and enhanced retention.
Unlike Scrum courses with other trainers, this course offers a Practice Test on day 1 with answers discussed day 2. This provides you with clear feedback on your Scrum knowledge in preparation for the post-course Certification Test.
This course is organised and run using Scrum as a management framework. This allows for feedback and flexibility as well as experiencing Scrum in action throughout the course.
- The philosophy, values and principles that guide you in becoming more Agile.
- The nature of principles such as Empirical Process Control, Iteration, Timeboxing and Self-organisation that provide an effective model for working in a complex environment.
- The Scrum roles in-depth and how they fit together to address Project Management.
- How to establish an environment to foster high-performance agile delivery including creating a Definition of Done and keeping a Product Backlog in a well-groomed state.
- Techniques for facilitating and participating in highly effective agile meetings each iteration and each day.
- How to leverage review and retrospective activities to produce better fit solutions and continuously improve our Scrum delivery capability.
Scrum WithStyle is proud to offer the following great deals:
- $200 off early bird special for bookings made more than 2 weeks prior to the course,
- 5% off group discount when a group of 3 or more participants from the same organisation are booked together, and
- 10% off group discount when a group of 6 or more participants from the same organisation are booked together.
The following table shows the total price inc. GST for each situation.
|Number of people||Group Discount||Price per person inc. GST|
|> 2 weeks prior||< 2 weeks prior|
|1 or 2||0%||$1,495.00||$1,695.00|
|3, 4 or 5||5%||$1,410.25||$1,610.25|
- Two full days training with a highly experienced agile practitioner.
- A printed course workbook.
- Full catering during the course including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Certification as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) for participants who pass the post-course Certification Test taken online with the Scrum Alliance.
- 2 years of membership with the Scrum Alliance.
- A letter of course completion that may be submitted to your employer and/or a professional body (PMI, ACS or similar) for PDUs (available on request).
To register one or more participants for this course, simply select the “BOOK NOW” button at the top of this page.
- Credit card – Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – enter promo code INVOICE at checkout
- Cheque – enter promo code INVOICE at checkout