Guaranteed to Run
This Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) training course is an intensive two day workshop on one of the most critical roles defined by the world’s most popular Agile framework: Scrum.
We use highly immersive adult learning techniques such as visual modelling, simulations, role-plays and ‘Training from the Back of the Room’ activities to enable self-directed learning and enhanced retention.
This course is organised and run using Scrum as a management framework. This allows for feedback and flexibility as well as experiencing Scrum in action throughout the course.
The Product Owner role is critical to maximising Return on Investment from agile product development / projects and is one of the most challenging yet rewarding of the agile roles. As the voice of the customer to the delivery team, a Product Owner needs to be able to work effectively not only with end users and other stakeholders but with the team on a daily basis.
This course provides guidance and practical tools for fulfilling the function of Product Ownership using the Scrum framework and a complimentary set of the most widely used Agile techniques including:
- Collaborative Envisioning,
- User Stories,
- Story Mapping,
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) management,
- Techniques for soliciting customer/stakeholder input on priorities,
- Product Backlog management,
- Rolling Release management, and
- Release Burndown with scope tracking.
You will learn:
- The importance of iteration, learning and risk management in product development.
- What Scrum is and how a Product Owner works in this environment.
- What a Product Owner does and what it takes to perform the role well.
- How to create a shared vision.
- How to create and maintain a healthy Product Backlog.
- How to manage a Release to a successful outcome using agile techniques.
Scrum WithStyle is proud to offer the following great deals:
- $1,700 regular price inc. GST
- $300 off early bird special,
- $300 off regular price when a group of 3 or more participants from the same organisation are booked together, and
- For a group of 6 or more participants, please contact us for a further discount.
The following table shows the total price inc. GST for each situation.
|Early bird close 26th July at 5pm||$1,400|
|Group of 3+ from same organisation||$1,400|
|Group of 6+ from same organisation||Contact us|
- Two full days training with a highly experienced agile practitioner.
- A printed course workbook.
- Full catering during the course including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Certification as a Certified Product Owner (CSPO) for participants who meet the criteria with the Scrum Alliance.
- 2 years of membership with the Scrum Alliance.
- 14 PDUs claimable by Project Management Institute members. A letter of course completion is available upon request.
To register one or more participants for this course, simply select the “BOOK NOW” button at the top of this page.
- Credit card – Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Cheque – contact us please