This Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course is an intensive deep dive into the world’s most popular Agile method: Scrum. It is an immersive learning experience emphasising hands-on participation through a mix of interactive seminars, group discussions, team activities, games and role-plays.
We use highly immersive adult learning techniques such as visual modelling, simulations, role-plays and ‘Training from the Back of the Room’ activities to enable self-directed learning and enhanced retention.
Unlike Scrum courses with other trainers, this course offers a Practice Test on day 1 with answers discussed day 2. This provides you with clear feedback on your Scrum knowledge in preparation for the post-course Certification Test.
This course is organised and run using Scrum as a management framework. This allows for feedback and flexibility as well as experiencing Scrum in action throughout the course.
- The philosophy, values and principles that guide you in becoming more Agile.
- The nature of principles such as Empirical Process Control, Iteration, Timeboxing and Self-organisation that provide an effective model for working in a complex environment.
- The Scrum roles in-depth and how they fit together to address Project Management.
- How to establish an environment to foster high-performance agile delivery including creating a Definition of Done and keeping a Product Backlog in a well-groomed state.
- Techniques for facilitating and participating in highly effective agile meetings each iteration and each day.
- How to leverage review and retrospective activities to produce better fit solutions and continuously improve our Scrum delivery capability.
- Two full days training with a highly experienced agile practitioner.
- A printed course workbook.
- Full catering during the course including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Certification as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) for participants who pass the post-course
- Certification Test taken online with the Scrum Alliance.
- 2 years of membership with the Scrum Alliance.
- A letter of course completion that may be submitted to your employer and/or a professional body (PMI, ACS or similar) for PDUs (available on request).
Scrum WithStyle is proud to offer the following great deals:
- $1,700 regular price inc. GST
- $300 off early bird special,
- $300 off regular price when a group of 3 or more participants from the same organisation are booked together, and
- For a group of 6 or more participants, please contact us for a further discount.
The following table shows the total price inc. GST for each situation.
|Early bird close 3 weeks prior||$1,400|
|Group of 3+ from same organisation||$1,400|
|Group of 6+ from same organisation||Contact us|
To register one or more participants for this course, simply select the “BOOK NOW” button at the top of this page.
- Credit card – Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – choose ‘invoice’ payment option